Knee ligament tear
" Before I came here, I tried normal clinics. A traditional clinic (too) but no improvement then my friend introduced me to YAPCHANKOR. After full set of treatments, now my knee getting better. I almost recovered"Get In Touch
- I came to YAPCHANKOR because of my knee ligament tear
- Knee ligament tear happened after I played badminton
- Before I came here, I tried normal clinics.
- A traditional clinic (too) but no improvement then my friend introduced me to YAPCHANKOR
- After full set of treatments, now my knee getting better. I almost recovered
Thanks a lot. ” – Wong SW
Knee ligament tears are a common injury for active people, and can happen when you land from a badminton jump wrongly, or twist your knee trying to reach a ball. There are various grades of tears, starting with a minor Stage 1 tear to a full tear for Stage 4 injuries. In many cases, doctors will only recommend rest and painkillers for the pain. However, for more serious tears, e.g. Stage 3 upwards, they sometimes recommend reconstructive surgery. Mr. Wong's knee ligament tear was similarly treated. When the treatment recommended by his doctors did not work, he tried our proven Chinese medicine for sports injuries, and saw rapid improvement. Today, he has almost fully recovered.